Bananas has many health benefits. You know bananas has double carbohydrates if comparing with apple, has 4 times the protein, 5 times the Vitamin A, 3 times the phosphorus…
Bananas also contain 3 natural sugars such as sucrose, glucose and fructose. Thus, bananas has so much energy. If you must do exercise in 90 minutes, the lost energy same the energy which 2 bananas give. For people who wanna keeping fit, bananas are the wonderful food. Bananas can help your bones stronger by providing more calciums.
Below is some health benefits of bananas which you should know:
- Eat two bananas before a strenuous workout to pack an energy punch and sustain your blood sugar.
- Protect against muscle cramps during workouts and night time leg cramps by eating a banana.
- Counteract calcium loss during urination and build strong bones by supplementing with a banana.
- Improve your mood and reduce PMS symptoms by eating a banana, which regulates blood sugar and produces stress-relieving relaxation.
- Bananas reduce swelling, protect against type II diabetes, aid weight loss, strengthen the nervous system, and help with the production of white blood cells, all due to high levels of vitamin B-6.
- Strengthen your blood and relieve anemia with the added iron from bananas.
- High in potassium and low in salt, bananas are officially recognized by the FDA as being able to lower blood pressure and protect against heart attack and stroke.
- Rich in pectin, bananas aid digestion and gently chelate toxins and heavy metals from the body.
- Bananas act as a prebiotic, stimulating the growth of friendly bacteria in the bowel. They also produce digestive enzymes to assist in absorbing nutrients.
Eating bananas will help prevent kidney cancer, protects the eyes against macular degeneration and builds strong bones by increasing calcium absorption.
Bananas make you smarter and help with learning by making you more alert. Eat a banana before an exam to benefit from the high levels of potassium.
Bananas are high in antioxidants, providing protection from free radicals and chronic disease.
Eating a banana between meals helps stabilize blood sugar and reduce nausea from morning sickness.
Rub a bug bite or hives with the inside of the banana peel to relieve itching and irritation.
Control blood sugar and avoid binging between meals by eating a banana.
Eating a banana can lower the body temperature and cool you during a fever or on a hot day.
The natural mood-enhancer tryptophan helps to relieve Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD).
Quitting smoking? Bananas contain high levels of B-vitamins as well as potassium and magnesium to speed recovery from the effects of withdrawal.
Remove a wart by placing the inside of a piece of banana peel against the wart and taping it in place.
Rub the inside of a banana peel on your leather shoes or handbag and polish with a dry cloth for a quick shine.
So, bananas dont just for monkeys, that’s the wonderful food for health.
- Purple Potatoes May Pack Anti-Cancer Punch
- 3 Step Stamina by Arom Wilcoxx Review – DO NOT BUY Before READ THIS
- Weight loss and stress
- Diet, weight loss: Stress? Take it easy!
- The Paleo Factor: Scam or the right way to get weight loss naturally?
- Best paleo diet resources on the internet
- Paleo Factor: Guide To Delicious Food, Endless Energy, And Insane Fat Loss!
- 10 simple things which help you prevent 13 types of CANCER!
- Parkinson’s disease caused by ‘burnout’ of brain cells
- Sleeping less 7 hours/day can increasing risk of catching common cold