We cannot wait to see Lady Gaga in the upcoming series of American Horror Story: Hotel. Especially now we know how gruesome it’s going to be.
In one particularly grizzly scene, Gaga – who plays The Countess – has herself a blood-soaked foursome with Matt Bomer’s character, Donovan, and two others. The gang get down to it, then The Countess and Donovan slit their new pals’ throats.
Director Ryan Murphy praised Gaga’s enthusiasm during filming, telling Entertainment Weekly: “She’s the only actress I think I’ve worked with who wanted to do more explicit stuff than was written.
“You write a foursome for her and you expect a lot of questions. She never did that.
“She showed up and she was wearing diamond pasties, a Band-Aid on her hoo-ha, heels, and a black veil that Alexander McQueen made for her on the day before his death.
“Then the crew gasped in delight and we were off!”
American Horror Story: Hotel debuts 20 October in the UK on Fox and 7 October in the US on FX.
This article was published on heatworld.com
- Lady Gaga Wearing A Meat Dress For Super Bowl Halftime Performance?
- PewDiePie will delete his Youtube-50M-subscribers-account, why?
- Kylie Minogue’s ST getting reissued
- Trailer: Homeland Season 5 – Carrie turns to her faith
- At the V.M.A.s, Costume Trumps Fashion
- TV highlights: ‘Drunk History’ returns for season three
- The sad reason Kim Kardashian stopped smiling in selfies